Pepper (EARLY JALAPENO)
Heaven's Harvest Store
True jalapeño flavor with medium heat. It is a sturdy plant, producing quite generously. Add a zesty, spicy, flavor kick to your salsas, burritos or pickling items.
- Days to maturity: 72-75 days.
- Tip: Produce best in warm weather, only transplant outdoors when the weather is consistently in 65 degrees or warmer.
- Plant Spacing:
- Row: 24"Plant: 12"-18".
- Planting Depth: 1/4 inch.
- Days to Germination: 7-10 days.
- Days to harvest: 60 green, 83 red.