Cabbage (Early Jersey Wakefield)
Heaven's Harvest Store
Cabbage is an annual cool-season crop, hardy to frost and light freezes. This early variety of the 1860's, is of the finest! It produces dense, conical heads, with a distinctly sweet flavor. Ideal for eating raw in salads and slaws, cooking or pickling.
Approximately 100+ seeds per pack
- Days to maturity: 70+ days.
- Growth: 7" heads, weighing 2 lbs.
- Tips: Plant in rows 2 1/2 feet apart, with 12-16 inches between plants.
- Plant Spacing:
- Row: 18"Plant: 24"
- Planting Depth: 1/4 - 1/2 inch
- Days to Germination: 7-12 days
- Days to harvest: 70+ days
All Heaven's Harvest seeds are Heirloom, Open-Pollinated, Non-GMO, Non-Hybid seeds. Each variety is hand-packaged in mylar-foil, resealable bags providing unmatched barrier properties, a flexible surface, and high resistance to punctures. These packages are waterproof, lightproof, and rodent-proof - yikes! And will remain viable for 5-10 years, when stored properly in a cool, dark, and dry location. Most importantly, with 100+ seeds per pack, you can begin gardening now and save the remainder for a few years to come!