HEIRLOOM VEGETABLE SEED KIT
Heaven's Harvest Store
Why should you buy this product?
The Heirloom Vegetable Seed Bucket comes with 39 varieties of hand-selected, non-hybrid, non-gmo, open-pollinated vegetable seeds. All the seeds have a 10-year shelf life, assuring some of the longest shelf life possible. We also recommend using the Clyde's Garden Planner for the novice gardener to make the most out of this kit.
The Heirloom Vegetable Seed Bucket comes with more than 4,500 Heirloom seeds.
Heirloom Vegetable Seed Bucket Includes
Note that the seed weight and count given in the table below are only estimates.
Further Product Details:
- This kit represents a $1,500 value if purchased from your local hardware store.
- Most seeds sold today do not have the ability to reproduce. This kit contains only 100% heirloom vegetable survival seeds that can reproduce and have stood the test of time.
- 39 different varieties of non-gmo, non-hybrid, open pollinated heirloom vegetable survival seeds.
- Each variety individually packaged in its own UV radiation-resistant mylar foil bag.
- Approximately 4,700 individual survival seeds, almost 2 lbs worth.
- Each kit comes stored in its own weather-proof, hard sided, polycarbonate case.
- Enough survival seed to plant a 3 acre garden.
- Can be used for barter or trade and could be worth their weight in gold in a survival situation.
- Kit can be divided amongst family members.
- Enough survival seed that if you lose a crop you will have plenty left over to plant again.
- Packets are resealable so you can begin to use them today.
Heirloom Vegetable Seed Bucket Stores Safely
Here are a few scenerios, As highlighted by Foodsafety.gov, where having a seed back could benefit your family in an emergency situations.
- Flood Waters: All seeds are packaged in waterproof Mylar bags. You seed bank will be protected in case of a flood event. After flooding subsides, food may be at a shortage. Having a Heaven's Harvest combo food kit can get you through while you use your seeds to plant your garden.
- Power Outage:All seed kits will store at a normal tempature. There is no need to keep the kits under refrigeration. If power stays out and does not come back on, seeds can be selected from the seed bank and planting can begin.
Regardless of the situations above, there are chances when you might run out of food. This is especially true for emergencies where you have no idea when things will go back to normal.
So here's how the Heirloom Vegetable Seed Bucket can help you. As the name suggests, Heaven's Harvest has put together 39 different varieties of vegetable seeds. Perfect for people with a vegetarian or vegan diets.
If food does run out, having your own garden where you can harvest your own vegetables will be essential to staying alive. Its always a good idea to combine our seed kits with some food buckets to ensure you have food to eat while your next harvest grows.
If you want more on food storage, check out our and readymade food combo buckets.
What problems lead to food shortages?
Listed below are some of the reasons behind food storage planning in the United States:
- Unfavorable weather conditions lead to a drop in harvest.
- Food becomes expensive due to lesser exports.
- Food shortage due to disturbed supply chain.
The global pandemic caused food shortage and limitations of travel. That was a taste of what things could be like in a major crisis. As a result, approximately 33.8 million individuals (2021) faced food shortage according to the USDA. This amplified the need for citizens to come up witn alternate food sources. Having a garden can ease the pressure in an emergency situation. The seeds in the Vegetable Heirloom Bucket can also be used for trade and in the wake of financial strain.
How to start your own seed bank
At Heaven's Harvest we make it easy to start your own seed bank. As a matter of fact, we've already done it for you with our Heirloom Vegetable Seed Kits. We have packed it with all the popular plants you would want to grow in your garden. All you need to do is place an order then find a place to store your seeds.
Here's a list of how we made storing your seeds easier:
- All seed are sealed in a waterproof, lightproof, Mylar bag.
- Seeds have a 15 year shelf life so they can be kept in your bank until they are needed.
- We give you a variety of vegetables to ensure a balanced diet from your garden.
- Our kits are packed with 4500 seed in resealable bags. No need to plant all of the seeds at once. Pick and choose how much and what you want to grow.
Be prepared for the worst by harvesting your own food
Heaven's Harvest provides safe, sealed seeds for people planning for adverse conditions. All seeds are grown in the USA, complying with American cuisine and allergen-free standards.
Our seed buckets extend your families survival by providing after our food buckets end.
Our food buckets contain the necessary ingredients to provide you with nutritious meals. You can use water to rehydrate each meal in approximately 15 minutes. Your food lasts approximately 25 years at room temperature, except for beef and chicken, which are good for 15 years only.
For more information on our monthly food buckets, check out 3-month, 6-month, and 12-month packages. Don't forget to check out Clyde's Garden Planner for the ultimate novice gardener - we highly recommend it for use with our Vegetable Heirloom Seed Kit.
Heaven's Harvest products typically ship within 1-3 business days. You will receive an email with tracking information when it ships. Courier Options include USPS Priority Mail and UPS Ground; if expedited shipping is required, please call 1-800-516-4773. Standard delivery transit time is 3-7 business days. If shipping outside of the continental United States, please call us at 1-800-516-4773. All duties/taxes/import fees are the customer's responsibility. ***To our Dear Canadian Customers, much to our chagrin, we cannot control the costs of international shipments. Any duties, fees, or taxes required upon pick-up of your order are the customers' responsibility.
***Free Shipping, for orders totaling $750 or more, does not include Alaska and Hawaii due to the high cost of shipping to these locations. Please call if you have any questions.
Why does Heaven’s Harvest stand out from other Survival Food Companies? Because it all comes down to the contents of the kit! Heaven’s Harvest food and seed kits provide you with what you need for long haul - No juice or drink mixes and no bags of rice or beans to weight it down. The vegetables we buy today are grown with genetically modified or hybrid seeds. Hybrid vegetable seeds will only produce one satisfactory crop. Don’t take our word for it, make the comparison! Simply take a look at the contents of our kits and you will be pleasantly surprised by the food variety and serving sizes. We are dedicated to supplying Americans with the highest quality products to ensure survival in a crisis.
How to prepare our meals:
On average, each specific serving requires approximately 1 cup of water.
Using hot water speeds up the reconstitution process, but it is not required. Heaven's Harvest foods can be prepared with any temperature of water, but will re-hydrate sooner with hot water - approximately 15 minutes.
Simply open the pouch of food, remove the oxygen absorber, add water, allow time to re-hydrate and serve.
Specific instructions can be found on the back of each pouch.