WaterBrick 4 Pack
Heaven's Harvest Store
The WaterBrick 4 Pack is a convenient and essential aid in your preparedness for survival. Each 3.5 gallon container weighs 3 pounds empty and approximately 30 pounds full, has an easy grip handle and can stack or be tied down (dimensions: 18"x9"x6"). Also available is the ventless spigot for easy distribution of the water.
***This item does not receive free shipping.
- The human body can live without water for only 3 days. In an emergency situation, the WaterBrick can offer a clean, safe and reliable source of water for your survival.
- WaterBricks can be stacked to possibly aid in the need for shelter in a dire situation.
- The WaterBrick has a notched design that allows for an easy open lid with a heavy duty gasket providing a tight seal.
- The WaterBrick is FDA approved and BPA free with a non-bio degradable life of 15 years or longer.
- Should an emergency situation transpire, the WaterBrick is an essential part in the existence of your family. Not only can it provide clean drinking water, but it can be used to prepare the Heaven's Harvest Emergency Preparedness Food to further your family's nourishment.
- For a family of four, a two week supply of water would necessitate 56 gallons, or about 16 Waterbricks.
- There are a plethora of uses for the WaterBrick. Besides for survival, you can also use the WaterBrick for a block of ice, field shower, emergency float, creative storage, a bunker, hunting blinds, sand bags and many other resourceful applications.
Before filling with water, thoroughly clean the containers with dishwashing soap and water and rinse completely so there is no residual soap. Sanitize the containers by adding a solution of 1 teaspoon of non-scented liquid household chlorine bleach to a quart of water. Mix the sanitizing solution in the container so that it touches all surfaces. After sanitizing the bottle, thoroughly rinse out the sanitizing solution with clean water.
- Fill the bottle to the top with regular tap water. (If your water utility company treats your tap water with chlorine, you do not need to add anything else to the water to keep it clean.)
- If the water you are using comes from a well or water source that is not treated with chlorine, add two drops of non-scented liquid household chlorine bleach to each gallon of water.
- Tightly close the container using the original cap. Be careful not to contaminate the cap by touching the inside of it with your fingers. Write the date on the outside of the container so that you know when you filled it. Store in a cool, dark place.
- Replace the water every six months if not using commercially bottled water or a water preserver.