Heaven's Harvest Store
A humidity, disease, and crack resistant tomato. The plant yields a high volume of medium sized globe-shaped tomatoes, versatile enough to fit just about any dish - salad, sandwich, or canned.
Beefsteak tomatoes grow on indeterminate vines which need to be staked to hold the 10 oz to 2 lb tomatoes. Meaty, juicy, and bright, this makes an excellent slicer.
Nearly 100 seeds per pack
- Days to maturity: 80+ days
- Growth: fruit weight, 16-32 oz
- Tip: A good tip I've found is to use old bed sheets (tear into strips) to hold vines to steaks- as string will cut the vine.
- Plant Spacing:
- Row: 60"Plant: 18"-36"
- Planting Depth: 1/4 - 1/2 inch
- Days to Germination: 6-9 days
- Days to harvest: 80+ days
All Heaven's Harvest seeds are Heirloom, Open-Pollinated, Non-GMO, Non-Hybid seeds. Each variety is hand-packaged in mylar-foil, resealable bags providing unmatched barrier properties, a flexible surface, and high resistance to punctures. These packages are waterproof, lightproof, and rodent-proof - yikes! And will remain viable for 5-10 years, when stored properly in a cool, dark, and dry location. Most importantly, with nearly 100 seeds per pack, you can begin gardening now and save the remainder for a few years to come!