Ultimate "Base Camp" Kelly Kettle Kit
Heaven's Harvest Store
This is our most popular Kettle and Kit! Your Ultimate adventure awaits. The Kelly Kettle Base Camp boils approximately 54 oz. of water at a time. Includes the SST Large Base Camp, Storage Bag, Large Cookset, Pot Support, Hobo Stove, Camp Cups and Stainless Camp Plates.
Fire Base & Drawstring carrying bag are included as Standard Equipment with each Kelly Kettle. This Kelly Kettle boils approximately nine - 6 oz. cups of water at a time and is the size traditionally used by Irish Anglers. Suitable for Base Camps, Car Camping, Scout Camps, Picnics, Hunters, Outfitters Outposts, Emergency Preparedness Kits, Humanitarian Aid Stations, or anyone working in the Forests or the Great Outdoors.
The Kelly Kettle works in harsh weather conditions bringing water to boil within a matter of minutes using whatever solid fuel is naturally occurring in the area - sticks, grass, pine cones, bark etc. No need to carry fuel. Ever !
Kelly Kettle users have described their kettles as the "Greatest Invention of all Time".
Cost-Free, Carbon-Neutral, Eco Friendly Camping at its Very Best!
- 'Base Camp' Kettle Includes (54 fl.oz.) stainless steel kettle, fire base and green whistle.
- Hobo Stove - Place this onto the fire-base of your kettle to create a stand-alone wood-fueled stove. Takes up no extra space .... it fits neatly inside the fire base of your kettle for storage.
- Cook Set - includes 29 fl.oz. Pot with pan/lid, grill set and gripper handle. Place the grill pieces on the fire-base to grill over the coals or, to simply create a base for the Pot/Pan to sit on.
- 2 x Cups - 17 & 12 fl.oz. Single walled Stainless Steel. Compact: Cups have folding handles & pack inside each other. Drink, eat or cook in these cups!
- 2 x Plates - Dishwasher Safe, Stackable, Durable and tough. Suitable for outdoor or indoor use. Rim around the edge protects fingers from getting burned when plate contents are hot. Can be used as a Pan for cooking
- Base/Pot Support (New Model) - Use this to a) Cook fast-cooking items like Rice, Oatmeal, Noodles, Soup etc. over the chimney of your kettle, while your kettle boils. Note: Keep the kettle full with water when using the pot-support over the chimney. Or b) Use it to level uneven ground under the fire-base or simply to eliminate scorch marks to lawns, timber decking & picnic tables.
- Storage Bag
- Please see images of the various items in use.
All items are Stainless Steel and fit neatly within the kettle itself for transport / storage.
- Height - 13 inches (Packed).
- Diameter - 7. inches (Widest Point at Rim of Base).
- Capacity - 54 fl. oz., 1.6L, 6.75 cups.
- Weight - 2.45 lbs.
- Pot Capacity - 32 oz. / 4 cups.
- Cups Weight - 1.7 lbs.
- Plates Weight - .28 lbs.
Total Kit weight: 4.9lb / 2.23kg (excluding packaging)