132 Serving Protein Booster Kit
Heaven's Harvest Store
Get The Nutrients Needed To Survive
Are you looking to take your food storage to the next level? The Heaven's Harvest 132 serving Protein Booster Kit is the perfect solution for next level preparation. This package contains a large choice of foods, stored in Mylar pouches and sealed in a 4 gallon bucket. Just add water and you're done. These ready made kits will saves you a great deal of time and effort in any emergency situation.
This 132 Serving Protein Booster Kit is packed with 132 servings (15,660 calories).
The 132 Serving Protein Booster Kit Includes:
- Whole Powdered Eggs - 3 Pouches; 24 Servings Each = 72 Servings.
- Freeze Dried Diced Chicken Breast - 5 Pouches; 6 Servings Each = 30 Servings.
- Freeze Dried Ground Beef - 5 Pouches; 6 Servings Each = 30 Servings.
Further Product Details:
- 15,660 Calories
- 132 hardy servings of meals high in protein
- Beef and Chicken have 15 year shelf life
- Eggs have a 25 year shelf life
- Gluten Free
- No refrigeration required
- All servings are freeze-dried
- Each food variety is sealed individually in Mylar pouches containing 6 servings each
- One 4 gallon stackable bucket with handles for convenient transportation or storage in an emergency situation
- Bucket Dimensions are 11" x 11" x 14"
- Total weight of bucket is approximately 7 pounds
- All food is NON-GMO and made in the USA!
How the 132 Serving Protein Booster Kit can help in emergency situations
Haveing an emergency food supply can be essential when the unexpected hits. Our protein booster kits pare nicely with our other emergency food products to help bolster your food cache. Getting set up with a Heaven's Harvest emergency food storage kit will help prepare for almost any disaster.
- Flood Water: Each Heaven's Harvest kit come sealed in a waterproof, 4 gallon bucket. These buckets keep your food dry even under water.
- Power Loss: If you have Heaven's Harvest food kits, there is no need for cooking. If the power goes out, you will still be able to provide nutritious meals to your family.
- Snowstorm: Even in the event of a deep freeze, our kits stand up to the test and keep your food safe.
What problems lead to food shortages?
In the United States food shortage can arise for the following reason.
- Crops decrease due to unfavorable climatic conditions.
- Food demand raises prices.
- Food supply shortage.
In 2021, 33.8 million individuals were targeted by food shortage in the US. The need for emergency supply food has grown ever since the need was highlighted during the global pandemic.
How to start your own food storage
At Heaven's Harvest we've done all the leg work ahead of time. All the ingredients in each serving have been hand selected from US farms and companies. Our emergency food storage kits are 100% USA Made. If you're looking to build your own emergency food storage, Heaven's Harvest has everything you need to create a safe food cache and the 132 Serving Protien Booster Kit is a great place to start.
If you stil want to DIY, here's a list that can help you make food storage planning easier:
- Make a list of recpies that require little preparation.
- Gather foods with a long shelf life when on sale.
- Inspect expiration dates on each food.
- Consider the portion sizes.
- Obtain waterproof containers
You can buy food items every month and try to build your own food storage but it just wouldn't be as easy as buying a few of Heaven's Harvest emergency food kits.
Primium Emergency Food Kits
At Heaven's Harvest, we want to take the stress out of stressful situations by providing piece of mind. Haveing a 1 year supply of food ready for any emergency give a family the security they need if a major disaster occurs. Our Protein Booster Kits are made in the USA, ensuring that they adhere to American dietary standards.
The 132 Serving Protein Booster Kit will last for less than a month. For more information on monthly packages, check out 3-month, 6-month, and 12-month food combo buckets.
Heaven's Harvest products typically ship within 1-3 business days. You will receive an email with tracking information when it ships. Courier Options include USPS Priority Mail and UPS Ground; if expedited shipping is required, please call 1-800-516-4773. Standard delivery transit time is 3-7 business days. If shipping outside of the continental United States, please call us at 1-800-516-4773. All duties/taxes/import fees are the customer's responsibility. ***To our Dear Canadian Customers, much to our chagrin, we cannot control the costs of international shipments. Any duties, fees, or taxes required upon pick-up of your order are the customers' responsibility.
***Free Shipping, for orders totaling $750 or more, does not include Alaska and Hawaii due to the high cost of shipping to these locations. Please call if you have any questions.
Why does Heaven’s Harvest stand out from other Survival Food Companies? Because it all comes down to the contents of the kit! Heaven’s Harvest food and seed kits provide you with what you need for long haul - No juice or drink mixes and no bags of rice or beans to weight it down. The vegetables we buy today are grown with genetically modified or hybrid seeds. Hybrid vegetable seeds will only produce one satisfactory crop. Don’t take our word for it, make the comparison! Simply take a look at the contents of our kits and you will be pleasantly surprised by the food variety and serving sizes. We are dedicated to supplying Americans with the highest quality products to ensure survival in a crisis.
How to prepare our meals:
On average, each specific serving requires approximately 1 cup of water.
Using hot water speeds up the reconstitution process, but it is not required. Heaven's Harvest foods can be prepared with any temperature of water, but will re-hydrate sooner with hot water - approximately 15 minutes.
Simply open the pouch of food, remove the oxygen absorber, add water, allow time to re-hydrate and serve.
Specific instructions can be found on the back of each pouch.