Cabbage (Early Jersey Wakefield)
Heaven's Harvest Store
Cabbage is an annual cool-season crop, hardy to frost and light freezes. This early variety of the 1860's, is of the finest! It produces dense, conical heads, with a distinctly sweet flavor. Ideal for eating raw in salads and slaws, cooking or pickling.
- Days to maturity: 70+ days.
- Growth: 7" heads, weighing 2 lbs.
- Tips: Plant in rows 2 1/2 feet apart, with 12-16 inches between plants.
- Plant Spacing:
- Row: 18"Plant: 24"
- Planting Depth: 1/4 - 1/2 inch.
- Days to Germination: 7-12 days.
- Days to harvest: 70+ days.