Leek (American Flag)
Heaven's Harvest Store
Delicate in flavor, these are a favorite in soups, salads, and stews. The American Flag variety is hardy and is a great winter crop that will do well in milder climate. Very hardy, will overwinter in milder climates. Leeks are good for planning directly into the garden as soon as soil is manageable. An easy crop to grow with few pests and diseases.
- Days to maturity: 90-100 days.
- Growth: 7"-9" stems.
- Tip: Leeks needs an abundance of sunshine to grow well.
- Plant Spacing:
- Row: 24"Plant: 6"
- Planting Depth: 1/4 inch.
- Days to Germination: 5-10 days.
- Days to harvest: 90+ days.