Heaven's Harvest Store
As in the name, this lettuce has a slight buttery taste; produced from rich and juicy leaves. It is also known for it's heart - some folks favorite. Great summer crop - heat tolerant and bolt resistant.
- Days to maturity: 75 days.
- Growth: 9"-15" height, 6" spread.
- Tip: Sew a new crop every 2-3 weeks for a continual harvest. Otherwise, simply harvest the outside leaves to encourage more growth from individual plants..
- Plant Spacing:
- Row: 12"Plant: 8".
- Planting Depth: 1/8 inch.
- Days to Germination: 4-10 days.
- Days to harvest: 75+ days.