Onion (Sweet Spanish Yellow)
Heaven's Harvest Store
The plump bulbs are mild with white flesh, producing a jumbo bulb with papery-brown skin. It is a fast growing crop and tolerates mildew and thrips.
- Days to maturity: 56 days.
- Tip: Needs a light friable soil to grow successfully. Start in early spring, scatter seeds in tray 1/4"- 1/2" apart in moist soil and put in warm place. Transplant out 8-10 weeks later in final spacing.
- Plant Spacing:
- Row: 6"Plant: 5"-6".
- Planting Depth: 1/8 - 1/4 inch.
- Days to Germination: 3-13 days.
- Days to harvest: 56 days.