Sweet Corn (Golden Bantam)
Heaven's Harvest Store
This variety made sweet corn popular with it's old-fashioned flavor and early plantings. Great for eating fresh or freezing.
- Days to maturity: 80 days.
- Growth: fruit size, 6"; Spread, 12", height, 60".
- Tip: As more and more corn becomes GE, Golden Bantam is getting harder to find. Open-Pollinated corn is becoming rare. We highly suggest you begin saving your seed. Check out more information on this in one our book, "The Seed Garden: The Art and Practice of Seed Saving".
- Plant Spacing:
- Row: 12"-24" Plant: 6"-8".
- Planting Depth: 1 - 2 inch.
- Days to Germination: 4-8 days.
- Days to harvest: 80 days.