12 Month Combo Kit
Heaven's Harvest Store
12 Entree Buckets, 12 Protein Booster Buckets, and 12 Breakfast Buckets for a total of 3,696 servings. This calorie packed kit will provide enough food for 1 person for 12 months, 2 people for 6 months and four people for 3 months.
***Entree Kits will be delayed for an estimated 3-4 weeks. We will partial ship, sending your Protein and Breakfast Kit(s) upon receipt of order. When Entree Kits arrive we will ship those to the same address. You will receive a notification with tracking for both shipments.
- Stroganoff - 72 Servings
- Pasta Alfredo - 72 Servings
- Mac n Cheese - 72 Servings
- Teriyaki Rice- 72 Servings
- Enchilada, Beans & Rice - 72 Servings
- Loaded Baked Potato Casserole - 72 Servings
- Pasta Primavera - 72 Servings
- Chili Mac - 72 Servings
- Cheddar Broccoli Soup - 72 Servings
- Cheesy Potato Soup - 72 Servings
- Chicken & Rice Soup - 72 Servings
- Cheesy Lasagna - 72 Servings
- Whole Powdered Eggs - 864 Servings
- Freeze Dried Diced Chicken Breast - 360 Servings
- Freeze Dried Ground Beef - 360 Servings
- Multi-Grain Cereal - 216 total servings
- Granola - 216 total servings
- Brown Sugar Oatmeal - 216 total servings
- Pancake Mix - 216 total servings
- Grade A Nonfat Dry Milk - 384 total servings
- 581,760 Calories
- 3,696 Total Servings
- All servings are freeze-dried
- 25 year shelf life
- Beef and Chicken have 15 year shelf life
- Protein Servings are Gluten Free
- Each food variety is sealed individually in Mylar pouches
- 36 four gallon stackable bucket with handles for convenient storage or transportation in an emergency situation
- Bucket Dimensions are 11" x 11" x 14"
- Total weight of buckets is approximately 360 pounds
- All food is NON-GMO and made in the USA!
On average, each specific serving requires approximately 1 cup of water.
Using hot water hurries up the reconstitution process, but it is not required. Heaven's Harvest foods can be prepared with any temperature of water, but will re-hydrate sooner with hot water - approximately 15 minutes.
Simply open the pouch of food, remove the oxygen absorber, add water, allow time to re-hydrate and serve.
Specific instructions can be found on the back of each pouch.