1 Month Combo Kit
Heaven's Harvest Store
1 Entree Bucket, 1 Protein Booster Bucket, and 1 Breakfast Bucket for a total of 308 servings. This calorie packed kit will provide enough food for 1 person for 1 month, 2 people for 2 weeks and four people for 1 week.
- Stroganoff - 1 Pouch; 6 Servings
- Pasta Alfredo - 1 Pouch; 6 Servings
- Mac n Cheese - 1 Pouch; 6 Servings
- Corn Chowder - 1 Pouch; 6 Servings
- Enchilada, Beans & Rice - 1 Pouch; 6 Servings
- Loaded Baked Potato Casserole - 1 Pouch; 6 Servings
- Pasta Primavera - 1 Pouch; 6 Servings
- Chili Mac - 1 Pouch; 6 Servings
- Cheddar Broccoli Soup - 1 Pouch; 6 Servings
- Cheesy Potato Soup - 1 Pouch; 6 Servings
- Chicken & Rice Soup - 1 Pouch; 6 Servings
- Hawaiian Sweet n Sour - 1 Pouch; 6 Servings
- Whole Powdered Eggs - 3 Pouches; 24 Servings Each = 72 Servings
- Freeze Dried Diced Chicken Breast - 5 Pouches; 6 Servings Each = 30 Servings
- Freeze Dried Ground Beef - 5 Pouches; 6 Servings Each = 30 Servings
- Multi-Grain Cereal - 3 Pouch; 6 Servings each = 18 total servings
- Granola - 3 Pouch; 6 Servings each = 18 total servings
- Brown Sugar Oatmeal - 3 Pouch; 6 Servings each = 18 total servings
- Pancake Mix - 3 Pouch; 6 Servings each = 18 total servings
- Grade A Nonfat Dry Milk - 2 Pouches; 16 servings each = 32 total servings
- 48,480 Calories
- 308 Total Servings
- All servings are freeze-dried
- 25 year shelf life
- Beef and Chicken have 15 year shelf life
- Protein Servings are Gluten Free
- Each food variety is sealed individually in Mylar pouches
- 3 four gallon stackable bucket with handles for convenient storage or transportation in an emergency situation
- Bucket Dimensions are 11" x 11" x 14"
- Total weight of buckets is approximately 30 pounds
- All food is NON-GMO and made in the USA!
On average, each specific serving requires approximately 1 cup of water.
Using hot water speeds up the reconstitution process, but it is not required. Heaven's Harvest foods can be prepared with any temperature of water, but will re-hydrate sooner with hot water - approximately 15 minutes.
Simply open the pouch of food, remove the oxygen absorber, add water, allow time to re-hydrate and serve.
Specific instructions can be found on the back of each pouch.