Heaven's Harvest Store
Beefsteak tomatoes grow on indeterminate vines which need to be staked to hold the 10 oz to 2 lb tomatoes. Meaty, juicy, and bright, this makes an excellent slicer.
- Days to maturity: 80+ days.
- Growth: fruit weight, 16-32 oz.
- Tip: A good tip I've found is to use old bed sheets (tear into strips) to hold vines to steaks- as string will cut the vine.
- Plant Spacing:
- Row: 60"Plant: 18"-36".
- Planting Depth: 1/4 - 1/2 inch.
- Days to Germination: 6-9 days.
- Days to harvest: 80+ days.