Broccoli (Green Sprouting Calabrese)
Heaven's Harvest Store
Brought to America in the 1880's. This popular broccoli variety produces a short, 24 inch plant with 3"-6" heads and many side shoots. This variety withstands cold well and is best used for a fall crop. Harvest 60-90 days after transplant.
Approximately 100+ seeds per pack
- Days to maturity: 60-90 days.
- Height: 3"-6" heads, 24" height
- Tips: Once the main head is cut off the plant will continuously produce many broccoli shoots during the season.
- Plant Spacing:
- Row: 24"Plant: 15"-18"
- Planting Depth: 1/2 inch
- Days to Germination: 3-10 days
- Days to harvest: 60-90 days
All Heaven's Harvest seeds are Heirloom, Open-Pollinated, Non-GMO, Non-Hybid seeds. Each variety is hand-packaged in mylar-foil, resealable bags providing unmatched barrier properties, a flexible surface, and high resistance to punctures. These packages are waterproof, lightproof, and rodent-proof - yikes! And will remain viable for 5-10 years, when stored properly in a cool, dark, and dry location. Most importantly, with 100+ seeds per pack, you can begin gardening now and save the remainder for a few years to come!