Mustard Greens (Tendergreen)
Heaven's Harvest Store
One of the mildest mustards. A great substitute for spinach; with fine, green leaves. Seeds will germinate quickly in the summer heat and can grow into the fall. Delicious in salads and stir fry. Heat and drought resistant.
- Days to maturity: 35-40 days.
- Growth: Spread - 16"-24".
- Tip: Great as a spring or fall crop. Can be sown directly into the soil; about 1/8" deep. A new patch can be sown every 20-30 days.
- Plant Spacing:
- Row: 18"Plant: 6".
- Planting Depth: 1/4 - 1/2 inch.
- Days to Germination: 5-13 days.
- Days to harvest: 35+ days.