HEIRLOOM VEGETABLE SEED BUCKET
Heaven's Harvest Store
The Heirloom Seed Bucket contains 39 different varieties of hand-selected, non-hybrid, non-gmo, open-pollinated vegetable seeds. Each kit contains more than 4,500 Heirloom Seeds! With up to a 10 year shelf life, these seeds will be the ultimate tool in your preparedness kit. You cannot stock enough emergency food to last a lifetime. Don't get caught standing in the soup line when your food supply runs out. This kit was designed to be the "final tool" in your emergency survival kit. No matter the amount of food you have stored away, it will eventually run out. The best and only answer is to be able to grow your own. Whether you have a patio or a pasture, anything you can add to your daily meal plan will extend your survival time. All 39 varieties of seed have been hand-selected and packaged in it's own Mylar foil bag. With proper storage, this kit will last up to 10 years.
- This kit represents a $1,500 value if purchased from your local hardware store.
- Most seeds sold today do not have the ability to reproduce. This kit contains only 100% heirloom vegetable survival seeds that can reproduce and have stood the test of time.
- 39 different varieties of non-gmo, non-hybrid, open pollinated heirloom vegetable survival seeds.
- Each variety individually packaged in its own UV radiation-resistant mylar foil bag.
- Approximately 4,700 individual survival seeds, almost 2 lbs worth.
- Each kit comes stored in its own weather-proof, hard sided, polycarbonate case.
- Enough survival seed to plant a 3 acre garden.
- Can be used for barter or trade and could be worth their weight in gold in a survival situation.
- Kit can be divided amongst family members.
- Enough survival seed that if you lose a crop you will have plenty left over to plant again.
- Packets are resealable so you can begin to use them today.
This kit was designed to be the “final tool” in your emergency survival kit. No matter the amount of food you have stored away, it will eventually run out, then where will you turn? The best and only answer is to be able to grow your own. Whether you have a patio or a pasture, anything you can add to your daily meal plan will extend your survival time. All 39 varieties of survival seed have been hand selected and packaged in its own mylar foil bag. With proper storage, this kit will last up to 10 years. Each kit contains enough survival seed to plant 3 acres of healthy, nutritious food.
The Kit Includes:
|Beet||Detroit Dark Red||.06oz||125|
|Rutabaga||American Purple Top||.02oz||122|
|Broccoli||Green Sprouting Calabrese||.02oz||107|
|Brussel Sprouts||Long Island Improved||.013oz||117|
|Bush Bean||Golden Wax||.742oz||90|
|Bush Bean||Blue Lake 274||.902oz||85|
|Cabbage||Early Jersey Wakefield||.02oz||100|
|Cantaloupe||Jumbo Hales Best||.10oz||96|
|Carrot||Chantenay Red Cored||.020oz||250|
|Cauliflower||Snowball Y Improved||.2oz||125|
|Celery||Tall Utah 52-72 Improved||.07oz||200|
|Cucumber||Poinsett 76 (slicing)||.058oz||65|
|Kale||Dwarf Blue Curled Scotch||.02oz||158|
|Lima Bean||King Of The Garden||3.07oz||103|
|Onion||Sweet Spanish Yellow||.012oz||140|
|Radish||Early Scarlet Globe||.032oz||139|
|Squash||Golden Summer Crookneck||.22oz||93|
|Sweet corn||Golden Bantam||.866oz||97|
|Tomato||Red Cherry Large||.02oz||115|
|Turnip||Purple Top White Globe||.15oz||180|
*Seed weight and count are estimates only. We try to err in your favor. **Due to seed shortages, some varieties may be substituted.